- This event has passed.
Virtual Kids’ Fish in Seabrook
September 12, 2020 @ 9:00 am - September 13, 2020 @ 9:00 pm
The Annual Seabrook Kids’ Fish event is taking a virtual approach this year due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. We couldn’t bear to see yet another event be canceled, so we came up with a solution so our little fishermen and fisherwomen could still participate!
DATE & TIME
𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲(𝘀): Saturday & Sunday, September 12-13, 2020
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: Participants may fish any time of the day on both Saturday and Sunday (must abide by park closing times).
Participants may choose to fish at any Seabrook fishing spot. Some of our favorites are Pine Gully Fishing Pier, Main Street, McHale Park, and Hester Garden. Signage will be placed on these locations and a map will be available to help identify all submissible locations. Boat fishing is strongly discouraged.
**Fishing must take place within Seabrook City Limits. Fish caught in El Lago, Taylor Lake, and other surrounding areas will be disqualified.
- Participants must be 4 to 11 years old (Pre-K to 5th grade).
- Prizes will be randomly selected by Mayor Kolupski for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for boys and girls.
- Winners will be drawn and shared on Facebook in the form of a video.
- Fish will not be judged on size this year, rather, winners will be randomly selected using a raffle ticket drum.
- Each photo submitted will count as one entry. This means that ALL caught fish, regardless of size, are eligible to be drawn as a winner!
- Participants are limited to 3 entries per child and a child may not receive more than one prize.
Date(s): September 12-13, 2020
Time: Participants may fish at any time of day on both Saturday and Sunday (must abide by park closing times if fishing within a city park).
Location: Any fishable location within Seabrook city limits
This is a free community event.