CREATIVE CONTENT SPECIALIST
At the request of the Bay Area Houston Convention and Visitor Bureau Board Chair, the Creative Content Specialist shall assist with the coordination of operations and programs for destination marketing services. This position represents all partner cities and members in addition to interacting and engaging with attractions, businesses, hotels, and other stakeholders to enhance and promote tourism and business in Bay Area Houston. The position will report directly to the BAHCVB Regional Tourism Administrator.
- Develop content for the BAHCVB. This includes but is not limited to the website, social media, publications, and advertising.
- Market Bay Area Houston as a premier destination.
- Assistance with BAHCVB board and committee meetings and the transcription of meeting minutes.
- Posting to and monitoring of BAHCVB social media channels.
- Serves as a Bay Area Houston ambassador.
- Compilation and organization visitor information.
- Assist with the development and design of special publications.
- Ensure BAHCVB website listings and calendar of events are up-to-date and accurate.
- Participate in special events and promotions sponsored by the BAHCVB.
- Assist the Regional Tourism Administrator with report preparation and presentations.
- Assist the organization and provide BAHCVB services during planned or unplanned absences of the Regional Tourism Administrator.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Regional Tourism Administrator and/or Bay Area Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Directors
Part time position limited to 20 hours per week. Salary DOQ.